Monday, August 4, 2008

My Thoughts on Hallucinations

Today I got this comment from a reader on my Celexa post and it really got me thinking.

"Hi, I don't know you but I don't belive that you were hallucinating. I believe that when we take drugs that weaken our minds, Satan and his "angels" have more power over us and I truly belive that because of a weak mind, you were being taken advantage of by evil. I can sympothise to a point because I have had buffetings with out a weakened mind, I can't imagine the power and strength of evil when you are in the condition you were in. "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave" has usually worked for me. Not that you were mentally in a state to think of that but I am interested to know if you truly believe it was all a figment of your imagination or if you feel otherwise?????"

I think she is exactly right. As I've looked back over that experience, I've realized more and more than Satan was in my home that night. That "voice and shadow" that was there was real and I don't think I imagined it. If only I'd had the strength and coherence to grab Cody out of bed and asked for a blessing. I wonder if it would have made a difference in the saga.

Anyone who knows Hailey knows that she has an incredible life force and energy about her. This has been apparent since the day she was born. As I get to know her more and more, I see that she has a very strong spirit, maybe even stronger than most. I believe that she has a very important purpose and mission in this life and that Satan had his team working over time to keep me from bringing her into this world.

You will see as you read on that Satan had strong influence over me on many occasions. I think I even realized it then, but I coudln't tell doctors that. The last thing I needed was someone thinking I was posessed! Let's just cast the demon out of her with another pill!

2 comments:

The Waters said...

Thanks for responding to my comment. It was great to hear your true take on what was going on. I will look foreward to hearing more! I totally understand what you were talking about with your daughter and believe exactly what you said. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My name is Daniel Wilson and i would like to show you my personal experience with Celexa.

I am 27 years old. I took this drug on and off for 3 years (2 years on, 1 off). It definetely helped my anxiety. The major side effect was the weight gain. Trying the new version (Lexapro) now. I'm hoping it will have better side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Weight Gain, diarrhea.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Daniel Wilson

Celexa Prescription Medication