Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Gone For Good

Hi gang- I've got a good reason for being gone so long. I'm pregnant again! I'm a couple months along now and sicker than ever. The great thing is that this looks like a very healthy pregnancy judging by some tests and an ultrasound. But along with that comes major sickness. I thought I was sick with the baby we lost, but that was nothing. I'm barely functional most of the day lately. My poor kids have been glued to the TV a lot of time. In a few weeks I promise I'll be back to writing again. Thanks for checking in!

9 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. While I look forward to hearing more about your battle and eventual win, enjoying this baby is more important! Hope you feel better soon.

Devon said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!! Have you ever tried potato chips for nausea? That helped me a lot...just thought I'd mention. Good luck and hope to hear more from you soon!!!

M+J=K3+E said...

Congratulations. Hope you feel better soon. I check your blog often as I am anxiously awaiting to read more. Don't worry about your kids, most moms have to do it sometime. I know I did with mine :)

M+J=K3+E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

great blog thanks! I have experienced some bad morning sickness but have found it useful to read the experiences of other mummies http://my.bounty.com/forums/post/130/1678135/1/1/1/morning-sickness.htm! I hope it helps others too - at least it wont last forever. Best of luck to everone else going through the same - we mummies got to stick together! Hope you are doing ok hunnybun xxx

Kate said...

Woooo for everything. For your healthy pg for your return to the blog for your kids cause I know they love getting to watch TV more. lol. WOOOOOOOOO!

Jeanne said...

Congrats...I'm so excited for you!!

Krystin said...

Yeah!! Congrats! Hope that you are feeling better soon!

Stacy and Angela said...

Yeah for you Congrats.....Here's to feeling better soon! I am so excited for you and your family.